JULY 2019: Beginner Herbal Apprenticeship - Intensive week-long program Deposit
Sunday, July 21 - Saturday, July 27, 9am - 8:30pm, supper included
We'll begin Sunday after lunch and be together until Saturday at noon. We'll have two or three guest herbal teachers (still to be revealed, as we're still working out details!) and a catered dinner from a local establishment (also still to be revealed!) Lunch will be bring your own or go out on the town!
What you will come away with:
* understanding of the six tissue states and six tastes
* medicine making experience with fresh plants!
* systems of plant family identification in the garden and wild
* knowledge of herbs to support the digestive, respiratory, nervous, circulatory, reproductive and immune systems
* experience of the sacred through sitting with the plants, journeying to the spirit of the plants, and Fulll Moon fire circle work
hands-on goodies you'll bring home:
* a tea, tincture, vinegar, oil, salve, syrup, flower essence and smudge bundle
We'll gather in a yurt in Portland - accessible by the #4 bus line
The cost is $1200 for the week with a $200 deposit to hold your space.
There is availability for nine people to join circle, babes-in-arms welcome!
The price below includes a $10 processing fee. If you would like to write a check for $200, please contact Mischa. Many thanks for your understanding!